

"angel baby"
NO FLASH! f5.6
i set the camera on the ground and used light from the fireplace. it looks "mushy" to me. i played w/it on picnik, but i think sometimes i get to artsy-farsty, what do you think?!
Photography for DUMMIES...this is a site dedicated to my quest to become a better photographer.
4 comments:
Okay, I love this shot. Really, the composition, feeling, is really good. I tend to like it in B & W, but Jake liked it in color. If you have Photoshop, I'd try to tweak the color a bit. On the B & W, I think I'd take the Matte off. I have a tendency sometimes to get a little carried away too. Sometimes letting the photo just speak for itself is all we really need. GREAT job though- these are some of my FAVE!
I would tend to agree with Sarah. I think you should take away the faded borders, try it in B&W again, or like Sarah said, color correct the top a bit. I like the warmness of it though. I really like the cropping. Maybe send me a copy of the file and see what I can do with it. :)
Great shot. I love it Niki!
I liked the softeness of the bottom B & W, just without the matting around the edges. I'd have Amy tweak with it a bit and then she what she does. The best way I learn is by mimicking!
Post a Comment