Photography for DUMMIES...this is a site dedicated to my quest to become a better photographer.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! This is definitely my favorite of your to date. SO good! Seriously, everything about it is GREAT. Now go and frame it! :)
That is so cute!"My eyes are half-moons!" That's what my nephew said when he was about 3 and it's what I think of when I see this cute pic...
Such a GREAT shot! Love it. :)
I love the angle you took this picture at of pditty. Looks great.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! This is definitely my favorite of your to date. SO good! Seriously, everything about it is GREAT. Now go and frame it! :)
That is so cute!
"My eyes are half-moons!" That's what my nephew said when he was about 3 and it's what I think of when I see this cute pic...
Such a GREAT shot! Love it. :)
I love the angle you took this picture at of pditty. Looks great.
Post a Comment