Photography for DUMMIES...this is a site dedicated to my quest to become a better photographer.
Now that's funny, I will have to show my mom.
Jared and I both did MAJOR double takes on this one!! My first thought was that you copied and flipped the picture of Ben...then I realized it was his brother!
I did the same thing. My brain first told me that it was Ben twice in the photo, then it registered. What a clever way to shoot a family photo.
That's funny. Seriously...mind games here.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now that's funny, I will have to show my mom.
Jared and I both did MAJOR double takes on this one!! My first thought was that you copied and flipped the picture of Ben...then I realized it was his brother!
I did the same thing. My brain first told me that it was Ben twice in the photo, then it registered. What a clever way to shoot a family photo.
That's funny. Seriously...mind games here.
Post a Comment