Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 16...


"A Family Affair". The Freeman Family (also known as the Mickelsen-Bennett-Rowe sibling).

7 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Wow- what a good looking bunch! I'm sure they appreciate your great photography skills for their family photos. Good job.

Mommy Shar said...

I feel bad saying this but who is on the far right, am I supposed to know her? I barely recognized little old Nick. Has it been that long?

Bennett Family said...

hey shar! it's tara!

Daina Crowell said...

Sarah took the words out of my mouth, "What a good looking family." Did you have a fun trip? We missed you!

Mommy Shar said...

I assume that is one of the siblings however I don't think I ever met her. At least the name and face don't ring a bell. I feel horrible. Is this a half sibling? Does this mean you were in town and didn't tell us :(

Bennett Family said...

shar...yes, tara was anita's oldest! she's a great girl. and yes, we were in utah and didn't call ANYONE...sorry. short trip. a mini family reunion. we'll catch up w/you next time for sure!

Mommy Shar said...

Okay now the name rings a bell but I still don't recall meeting her.

I guess I will forgive you just this one time but don't let it happen again okay?

I need to know next time!