Saturday, April 26, 2008

day 85...



"ribbit"
i liked Stacie's frog picture so much I wanted to capture something similar, but i'm having TROUBLES with my camera the past few days! ugh...my pictures are either TOO BRIGHT, or blurry! what am i doing wrong?

4 comments:

Sarah J. said...

You're right. I can tell on the first one it's a bit too bright and grainy. The second one is great- the lighting is good as well as the clarity. What do you have your ISO at? Figure out what your settings were with each picture and you may be able to determine what the problem is from there. Let me know.

Daina Crowell said...

I agree, the last picture is great. Sarah has a good point, check out what settings you were using and we can troubleshoot from there. Your blur can be from too slow shutter speed or camera jiggle (telephoto lenses are especially difficult to hold steady)

Melissa said...

I love that there is dirt on the hand! Adds so much to the picture. I love all the frogs around here. Everytime we uncover our BBQ--frogs go hopping everywhere!

Leslie Behunin said...

Also, a quick fix is to reset to orig. settings (menu - tools. super easy). Between Jared and I BOTH using the camera I never know who is setting what to where to do what! Instead of trying to figure out what it is, I "reset" and start over.

Love the frogs! ;)