Photography for DUMMIES...this is a site dedicated to my quest to become a better photographer.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
day 68...
my friend is here visiting from logan. we visited the tulip fields today and the kids HAD to get their faces painted! the lighting was PERFECT there so i HAD to shoot some photos. i was pretty happy with how they turned out for once! :)
Love the one of T-man with the green background! But they all look great. How were the tulips--cause I heard they are a little slow coming out this year?? I wanna get up there! Cute pics
WOW! Niki, these are ALL really great. How awesome to get so many great shots in one day. I like the one of P-diddy looking in the mirror, very creative. You have really taken your work to a new level and it shows.
Great! Great! Great! I love them all. I went back and was trying to pick my favorites and I liked them all. Although I really like the profile of your daughter and the one of the farther away reflection of your little one.
6 comments:
Good job Niki! I like the last one with the colors in the background best. :)
Love the one of T-man with the green background! But they all look great. How were the tulips--cause I heard they are a little slow coming out this year?? I wanna get up there! Cute pics
Love, love, love them all! These are really good shots. Love the one of Ethan. So cute. I'd say you had a VERY successful day!
WOW! Niki, these are ALL really great. How awesome to get so many great shots in one day. I like the one of P-diddy looking in the mirror, very creative. You have really taken your work to a new level and it shows.
These ar all wonderful love the lighting you really captured some cute ones
Great! Great! Great! I love them all. I went back and was trying to pick my favorites and I liked them all. Although I really like the profile of your daughter and the one of the farther away reflection of your little one.
Post a Comment