Photography for DUMMIES...this is a site dedicated to my quest to become a better photographer.
He is so handsome! Cute picture :)
Love this picture of P. I would crop some off the top though and maybe just lighten the sepia tone just a tinch. Otherwise, it's SO CUTE! (Do you have Photoshop???)
p.s. I think you could crop some off the left side too so all you see is brick (no sidewalk). It's alittle distracting to me.
Cute! I love that picture!
Forget school pictures, frame these! Really good quality shots Niki. Great job.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so handsome! Cute picture :)
Love this picture of P. I would crop some off the top though and maybe just lighten the sepia tone just a tinch. Otherwise, it's SO CUTE! (Do you have Photoshop???)
p.s. I think you could crop some off the left side too so all you see is brick (no sidewalk). It's alittle distracting to me.
Cute! I love that picture!
Forget school pictures, frame these! Really good quality shots Niki. Great job.
Post a Comment