Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day 3...



DRIP, DRIP, DRIP....

6 comments:

Sarah J. said...

GREAT SHOT, Niki! Love the color.

Leslie Behunin said...

Holy fast shutter speed! Love the drips and the shadows of the drips!! How did you get it to be blue?

Zappe Family said...

Awesome shot Niki! How did you get those drips?

Bennett Family said...

thx guys!

i got the color from my editing program-

i honestly don't even remember what i had the f-stop/shutter speed at. i'll have to see if i can figure it out! i just played with it a ton.

Melissa said...

I love that picture!! Great job. I need to get a editing program. Perhaps when I get better. But to see your settings, when you are viewing your pics on your camera, push the Disp. button twice and it will tell you what your settings were. I have never used it--but could come in handy.

Daina Crowell said...

Way cool! This photo has great composition and the color makes it feel so cold.