Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 23...


"illusion"
i thought this turned out pretty cool simply because i was looking UP the staircase (and using aperature priority), but it created the illusion that i was looking DOWN! (although in fairness, that is not what i was trying to achieve...just a lucky outcome!)

6 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Great shot! It's trippy to look at it and think if it's headed up or down. Love it.

Melissa said...

I like the whole illusion thing--pretty cool. Is that at Lake Wilderness?

Bennett Family said...

nope...this was taken on the "twin falls" hike. i highly recommend it. beautiful! but you have to hike up AND down where the trail splits at the top or you'll miss out.

Daina Crowell said...

Serendipity is any photographers best friend. I call them happy accidents. Cool illusion.

Sarah J. said...

Very cool, Niki. It does kind of trip me out! Love the depth though. Good job.

Leslie Behunin said...

I had to look carefully to figure it out BEFORE I even read what you wrote! Tricky Niki!!! :) Where is this hike exactly?? I love hiking!!!